Inside the Coach’s Mind
Psych Skills for Fitness Pros, Volume 2
At long last!
After several years (and a pandemic), volume 2 of Psych Skills for Fitness Pros is on its way!
In Volume 1, I addressed the foundations of facilitating change within your clients, reviewing motivation, the process of behavior change, and specific strategies to helping your clients attain results and meet their goals.
In Volume 2, I dive deep inside the coach’s personal psychology, addressing your personal strengths, philosophies, boundaries, and resilience. Before Volume 2 is available as an online course, I am excited to announce I’ll be providing a LIVE 2-day seminar on the content!
Here is a brief overview of the content to be covered:
- Mental Preparation for coaching
- Character Strengths and leveraging them for optimal coaching
- Professional orientation, mission, and purpose
- Unconscious processes in coaching, how to understand and work with them
- Professional Boundaries
- Self-Care for coaching sustainability and thriving
Here are the deets!
Date: Saturday, November 6th and Sunday, November 7th
Time: Saturday: 8:30am – 3:30pm and Sunday TBD (a shorter day!)
Location: Ethos Fitness and Performance
Register: You can click HERE to sign up!
- $699 until 9/30
- $799 from 10/1 until the day of the seminar
- I am applying for CEU’s through the NSCA
- Ethos Fitness is located in the heart of Boston’s South End! Come and enjoy a fabulous fall weekend in the city.
- Reach out to me with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org