Psych Skills for Fitness Pros – Volume II: Inside the Coach’s Mind
November 6 @ 8:30 am - November 7 @ 3:00 pm| $699
Psych Skills for Fitness Pros returns with content focused on the coach’s psychology, and how to leverage your own ways of thinking, feeling, and behaving in order to maximize your effectiveness as a coach, your rapport and working relationships with your clients, and your own resilience and mental health.
Come to Boston, enjoy a beautiful New England fall weekend, and enhance your understanding of your own psychology, and how to use your psychology to enhance and best utilize your coaching skills. The weekend’s curriculum includes:
- Mental Preparation – for coaching and training
- Character Strengths – Know them. Leverage them.
- Professional Orientation – Mission, values, philosophy. Name them. Practice them.
- Unconscious Processes in coaching – Transference, Framing, Psychological Dynamics
- Professional Boundaries – Set them. Maintain them.
- Self-Care – For sustainability, efficacy, and mental health.
I will be applying for CEU’s through the NSCA.